Thursday, March 18, 2010

How time flies.....

Good Lord!!! I cant believe it's been almost a year since I've visited and posted here. Like everything I start in life, interest soon wanes and drifts into my history.

Blogging has been really cathartic for me and was my first attempt at keeping a journal of the going ons in my life. Reading back it's been great, it's like my random thoughts and feeling are out there for randoms to read and for me to revisit when I'm feeling nostalgic, bored or trying to find excuses for the never ending pile of dishes\washing\cleaning that I try so hard to escape.

I'll be back later to fill in whats been going on for the last 11 months, not a great deal but some big personal mountains have been conquered and I've got my sights set on some bigger ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment